RTF to HTML Converter
RTF TO HTML conversion is a feature of Novosoft RTF-TO-XML Converter. The utility provides an easy way to convert RTF to HTML format, reproducing document appearance as close as possible.
There are many reasons why you may want to convert RTF to HTML. The most common is when you want to publish your document in the Internet. RTF to HTML conversion enables you to copy all contents and layout from RTF to HTML file, not requiring any additional manual editing.
Converting RTF to HTML has never been easier before: you just need to select input documents, specify HTML as output format and click “Convert”.
Novosoft RTF to HTML Converter features:
- Preservation of the original appearance, including page formatting (header/footer, page/section breaks of all types – splitting into several web pages, document background, footnotes, pagination), text formatting (font: size, style, weight, color; cell; paragraph: alignment, line spacing), links, images, etc.
- High quality and speed of converting RTF to HTML
- Comprehensible and very user-friendly interface, allowing to convert multiple files from RTF to HTML at once
- Multilingual support and free upgrades for Novosoft Document Converter RTF-TO-XML
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista and Linux platforms
Converting RTF to HTML with RTF-TO-XML converter gives far more accurate results than using Microsoft Word’s integrated “Save As HTML” function. Whenever you need to convert your files from RTF to HTML format, it will be the best choice.
How to Convert RTF to HTML
- Download our RTF-TO-XML Converter and install .
- Launch the application.
- Click Select to select RTF files for conversion.
- Click Browse to select output directory. By default it will be the same directory where the original file is located.
- Choose HTML as output format in the “Select output format” menu.
- Click Convert to start the converting. The resulting file will be saved in the directory specified above.
More detailed specification on using RTF commands in RTF TO XML Converter is explained inRTF TO XML Converter User's Guide.