RTF to PNG Converter
RTF to PNG conversion is a feature of Novosoft Document Converter RTF-TO-XML. The utility provides a perfect way to store your documents in a lossless bitmap format by converting your documents from RTF to PNG.
There are several reasons why you may want to convert RTF to PNG. Storing data in bitmap format guarantees that it will have the same appearance on all platforms. RTF to PNG conversion allows you to copy all contents and layout from RTF to PNG file, reproducing exact document appearance.
Many people choose PNG because it was specifically designed for transferring pictures over the Internet. Unlike other image formats that are used in the Internet, PNG offers a variety of transparency options and can be easily edited without data loss. Converting RTF to PNG has never been easier before: you just need to select input documents, specify PNG as output format and click “Convert”.
Novosoft RTF to PNG Converter Features:
- Preservation of the original appearance, including page formatting (header/footer, page/section breaks of all types, document background, footnotes, pagination), text formatting (font: size, style, weight, color; cell; paragraph: alignment, line spacing), images, etc.
- High quality and speed of converting RTF to PNG
- Comprehensible and very user-friendly interface, allowing to convert multiple files from RTF to PNG at once
- Multilingual support and free upgrades for Novosoft Document Converter RTF-TO-XML
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2012/2008/2003 and Linux platforms
RTF to PNG Converter produces one PNG file per each page of RTF file and features preservation of the original document appearance. Whenever you need to convert your files from RTF to PNG format, Novosoft Document Converter RTF-TO-XML will be the best choice.
How to Convert RTF to PNG
- Download RTF-TO-XML Converter and install.
- Launch the application.
- Click Select to select files for conversion.
- Click Browse to select output directory. By default it will be the same directory where the original file is located.
- Choose PNG as output format in the “Select output format” menu.
- Click Convert to start the converting. The resulting file will be saved in the directory specified above.
More detailed specification on using RTF commands in RTF TO XML converter is explained in RTF TO XML Converter User's Guide.