RTF to PDF Converter
RTF to PDF conversion is a feature of Novosoft Document Converter RTF-TO-XML. The utility provides the most accurate conversion of document contents and layout from RTF to PDF format.
There are many reasons why you may want to convert RTF to PDF. Firstly, PDF files have the same appearance on all platforms, so RTF to PDF conversion enables you to copy all contents and layout from RTF to PDF file, preventing possible troubles with fonts, styles, etc.
Secondly, many people prefer PDF format, because Adobe Acrobat Reader can easily be downloaded whenever it is needed, whereas word-processing software can’t be installed that easy. Also you may want to convert RTF to PDF to prepare your documents for archiving, or to send them via e-mail in change-protected mode, etc.
Converting RTF to PDF has never been easier before: you just need to select input documents, specify PDF as output format and click “Convert”.
Novosoft RTF to PDF Converter Features:
- Preservation of the original appearance, including page formatting (header/footer, page/section breaks of all types, document background, footnotes, pagination), text formatting (font: size, style, weight, color; cell; paragraph: alignment, line spacing), links, images, etc.
- High quality and speed of converting RTF to PDF
- Comprehensible and very user-friendly interface, allowing to convert multiple files from RTF to PDF at once
- Multilingual support and free upgrades for Novosoft Document Converter RTF-TO-XML
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista and Linux platforms
RTF to PDF conversion is performed absolutely standalone, not requiring Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat Reader. Whenever you need to convert your files from RTF to PDF format, Novosoft Document Converter RTF-TO-XML will be the best choice.
How to Convert RTF to PDF
- Download and install Novosoft Document Converter RTF-TO-XML. http://www.rtf-to-xml.com/download.html
- Launch the application.
- Click Select to select files for conversion.
- Click Browse to select output directory. By default it will be the same directory where the original file is located.
- Choose PDF as output format in the “Select output format” menu.
- Click Convert to start the converting. The resulting file will be saved in the directory specified above.
More detailed specification on using RTF commands in RTF TO XML converter is explained inRTF TO XML Converter User's Guide.
Also RTF TO XML Converter has a feature, which allows RTF to HTML format files conversion. RTF TO XML converts RTF files into many other different formats.