RTF to TXT converter
RTF to TXT conversion is a feature of Novosoft Document Converter RTF-TO-XML. The utility provides a fast and as accurate as possible way to convert RTF to TXT format.
If you want to get a quick-and-dirty view of the document text, RTF to TXT converter is just what you need. It can also be useful if you want to create the smallest possible archive of document text data, or need to see it without text parameters, such as font, color, size, etc.
Converting RTF to TXT has never been easier before: you just need to select input documents, specify PDF as output format and click "Convert".
Novosoft RTF to TXT Converter Features:
- Plain ASCII text output that attempts to preserve the original appearance as closely as possible. The formatting objects to be rendered are mapped to a user-specified grid, graphic elements (lines, borders, etc) are assigned a lower priority than text. In a resulting TXT file text overwrites any graphic element representations.
- High quality and speed of converting RTF to TEXT.
- Comprehensible and very user-friendly interface, allowing to convert multiple files from RTF to TXT at once.
- Multilingual support and free upgrades.
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2012/2008/2003 and Linux platforms.
RTF to TXT conversion is performed with the help of Apache FOP processor, which is a java-based print formatter. Whenever you need to convert your files from RTF to TXT format, Novosoft Document Converter RTF-TO-XML will be the best choice.
How to Convert RTF to TXT
- Download and install Novosoft Document Converter RTF-TO-XML. http://www.rtf-to-xml.com/download.html
- Launch the application.
- Click Select to select files for conversion
- Click Browse to select output directory. By default it will be the same directory where the original file is located.
- Choose TXT as output format in the "Select output format" menu.
- Click Convert to start the converting. The resulting file will be saved in the directory specified above.
Go to RTF Converter Features Contents http://www.rtf-to-xml.com/features.html